Monday, September 26, 2011

Four Days Left To Enter Obama Dinner Contest

UPDATE, Oct. 27: CLICK TO READ: President dines with contest winners
Entries for the Dinner With Barack II sweepstakes were promoted on @BarackObama's Twitter today; the contest closes on Sept. 30. Meantime, Campaign HQ still hasn't released the names for the first Obama dinner contest, July's "Dinner with Barack and Joe." The dinner winners were supposed to be announced at, but the link now takes users to a page that says "Sorry, the page you're looking for isn't here," which includes other helpful links and re-directs users to the Campaign blog. The link previously took users to a donation page for the second dinner sweepstakes.

In early September, OFA Deputy Press Secretary Katie Hogan told Obama Foodorama that she has no idea why the names have not been announced.

"We don't have a date or location for either dinner," Hogan also told Obama Foodorama.

No comments:

Post a Comment